Sunday, June 12, 2011

Selfish or not?

As you know I've been reading lots of helpful stuff about managing Fibromyalgia and one thing they were saying is to surround yourself with positive people and avoid the negative ones. It is so true. Today was really rough day for me,had lot of things I wanted to finish at work plus I had a customer who was just mad at the whole entire world,including me,all that mixed up with long hours = me not feeling well.

Later on,after work I ran into some people that are really nice to me but there is lot of negativity going on in their lives right now and they were generously spreading it around. I felt like my day would have been much better if there was not any drama around me. It sounds so selfish and believe me,I am not selfish person what so ever but sometimes you have to do what ever is best for you and stay away from those people. It is very hard for me to accept that (I am Miss take care of everyone type) but if I want to feel better than I just have to do what ever works for me.

The lesson of the day : Stay away from negativity and don't be afraid to say NO.

PS. Did anyone start Gratitude Journal yet? Share your entries with me,let's be grateful and positive together:)

No comments:

Post a Comment