Sunday, June 5, 2011

Starting my Blog

I'm a very private person and not to many people know about me being sick. Most of the time I look OK and I can 'hide' the pain and all other symptoms that come with Fibro. I share my everyday struggles with very few people, my husband who's everything I ever wanted in a husband,my love and my support, and my friend who knows a lot about Fibro because her mother has it to and because she's my friend and we share pretty much everything. My sister and my parents live over seas and I try not to tell them much just because they are not around me,can't help, but they do worry about my health and well being. Besides my friends mom who lives in another state I only know one more lady that has Fibro. I've been looking up different blogs, looking for a support group in my town and did not find what I was looking for... I wold love to meet someone who is about the same age, has children and trying to be a good person,good mom and wife and trying to build career to. It is very hard to balance all that not to mention how hard it is when you are sick. There are several good websites that I go to, few good blogs,after checking all of that out I decided to go ahead and start my own just to add bit more to the world of Fibromyalgia.My idea is to keep it light as much as possible and at the same time be realistic and truthful about the struggle people with Fibro go through on everyday basis.  By all means I am not a journalist, never blogged about anything, English is my second language and there will be mistakes so please, don't judge to much :)

There is a lot to write about, I will try to keep my posts shorter not to overwhelm readers or myself. Today is one of the days where my muscles are very tired, right now I feel like someone is pulling on every muscle in my body, they are stiff, my hands hurt,so does my face. I have to close my eyes every once in a while just to get them to rest and hurt bit less than they do (yes,my eyes are hurting to).

I am little bit uncomfortable about putting all this 'on paper' and showing it to everyone but how can I expect people to know about Fibro and accepted it as something that is out there if I'm not able to talk about it and be comfortable about every aspect of it. I guess I don't want people to fuss about it to much? I'm not sure what it is that makes me feel that way but hope this blog will help me as I'm trying to help others.

Ok,this is it for tonight,time to rest. Planing on at least one post per day, have a lot to talk about and would love for readers to get involved,ask questions,give any suggestions on topics etc.

Have a good night or good morning, depending on which side of this wonderful world you are on :)))

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogoworld :) You know that I always want to know as much as possible about your situation, so asfrom today, me and my little devils are following you, and will keep close eye on this blog!
    We hope to read many more interesting and informative posts,and of course, will share anything that we might find out about this topic!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete